Portage County Solid Waste Department

Recyclable Materials   (municipal curbside programs)
See NEW Changes in the
2012 Residential Recycling Brochure
                                                                 Your Specific Municipality's  Recycling Schedule

Special Items for drop-off only:
Used motor oil - store in a clear plastic container with tightly sealed screw cap.
Lead-acid (vehicle) batteries - handle carefully, may be placed in a small box.

Fluorescent Light bulbs
These are accepted for recycling at the Transfer Facility for a small fee depending on size.

To see what is NOT ACCEPTED FOR RECYCLING go to the
2012 Residential Recycling Brochure