Ideas & Commnets Header
idehead2-1.jpg (9394 bytes)

Please share your ideas and comments with us.

bulletGeneral Comments/Suggestions Form

Use this open-ended form to share your ideas on groundwater, the website, the groundwater committee, groundwater goals and strategies, or anything else that comes to mind.

bulletSpecific Groundwater Comments Form

Use this tailored/structured form to share your opinions and concerns regarding groundwater and the groundwater management goals, as well as ask groundwater-related questions.  

bulletCommunicate with your Municipality's Groundwater Citizens Advisory Committee (GCAC) Representative

Do you have issues or concerns specific to your community?  You can share this information with your GCAC Representative who will report your concerns to your Town Board, as well as the full Groundwater Citizens Advisory Committee.  You may also post publicly read messages for your GCAC Representative in the Groundwater Discussion Room under the conference title, "Town Talk."

bulletShare your Ideas by Participating in an Interactive Groundwater Discussion Room

Do you have thoughts and opinions you would like to share with others?  Are you interested in hearing about how others feel on groundwater issues?  This discussion room allows you to read, write, and reply to messages about groundwater concerns through the internet.

Both Comment Forms will be sent directly to Portage County's Water Quality Specialist.  He will direct your concerns to the appropriate agency personnel, as well as provide a copy of your comments to the Public Involvement & Education Subcommittee of the Portage County Groundwater Citizens Advisory Committee.

horizontal rule